Terms And Condition For Cancellation:
All the booked and subsequently cancelled tour programs will be subject to the following cancellation charges:
- Within 30 days of start of program – no charges
- Within 21 days – 50% of rate
- Within 20 days – 100% of rate
All the articles written below are exempt from duty:
- Personal articles of day to day use
- 200 cigarettes, on payment of import duty of 200%
- One litre of alcohol
- Photographic equipment, video cameras and other other electronic goods for personal use
- Instruments, appliances or apparatus for professional use
The passengers have to complete a passenger declaration form on the arrival before checking out. All the items must be declared on the form. Any of the items that are mentioned are liable to custom duty if disposed by sale or gift. The visitors have to surrender their forms on departure to the custom authorities.
The Import/export of some goods is strictly prohibited in Bhutan, mentioned down below:
- Arms, ammunitions, and explosives
- Wildlife products, especially those of endangered species
- All narcotics and drugs except medically prescribed drugs
The Import of plants, soils, etc., is subject to quarantine regulations. These items must be cleared on arrival. Visitors are cautioned to purchase old and used items especially those having cultural and religious significance as the export of such items require clearance certificate.
Cancellation Charges (Sikkim )
If the company, Tashila Tours & Travels receives any cancellation request then a cnacellation charge of $50 per person will apply from the time of booking to 30 days prior to the departure.
Costing of Tour & Trek
- 30 days to 21 days prior to departing - 25% of land content.
- 20 days to 11 days prior to departing - 50% of land content.
- 10 days prior to departure time - 100% of land content.
All the cost will be calculated in U.S. dollars for the accommodation, meals, train fare, transportation, airfare of domestic airline and ground handling. We provide our services in three categories: Comfort Class, Standard Class and Deluxe Class depending upon the hotel or accommodation on tour, class of airfare and
All costs will be calculated in based on accommodation, meals, transportation, train fare, airfare of domestic airlines and ground handling. Three types of operation categories i.e. based on categories of hotels on tour, class of airfare, etc.
- The cost of tip or gratuities to drivers, bell boys, guides and porters
- International and domestic airport taxes where applicable
- laundry, telephone, coffee, beverages and items of personal nature. Also, any other items specified on the itinerary as 'optional' is not included.
Based on the twin share, our hotels, accommodations and tents are divided into three categories: Comfort, Standard and Deluxe. Any person who is living in a single room by choice or by circumstance would have to pay single supplement, as only limited number of single rooms are available.
Only the meals specified in the itinerary are included. In case the meals are not mentioned, they are counted as extra and the passenger has to bear the expense.
Guides and escorts are provided for tours and treks undertaken by foreign guests. A Tour manager will escort the domestic group tour of more than 12 person.
Tashila Tours & Travels, hereby give notice that it acts as an agent for hotels, transport companies, land operators and supplier of travel service and assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever in connection with the operation or service of any aircraft, motor vehicle, other conveyance, inn, lodges or hotels. Tashila Tours, its operators, airline and agents will not be responsible for any act, error or omission nor for any injury, loss, accidents, delay, inconvenience, irregularity or damage which may be occasioned by any cost whatsoever including act of nature, civil disturbance or government restriction or failure of any means of convenience to adhere to public schedule. Tashila Tours reserve the right to decline to accept any person as a member of any trip at any time and in such cases any refund will be based on the actual cost of the unfinished portion of the tour or trip.
Sikkim Innerline Permit:
In addition to Indian Visa, all the foreigners require Sikkim Inner Line Permit (ILP) to enter Sikkim. It can be easily obtained alongwith the visa from all Indian Missions abroad. The Sikkim Inner Line Permit is valid for 15 days. However, further extension can also be obtained from Foreigners Registration Office in Gangtok or from the Office of the Superintendent of Police, district headquarters. The ILP can be obtained from:
- Embassy of India abroad
- Immigration Offices at New Delhi, Kolkata
- District Magistrates Office in Bagdogra Airport, Darjeeling
- Sikkim Tourism Offices at Siliguri
- At entry point i.e. Rangpo and Melli.